Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I finished it today. I loved it. I know that many Twilight fans were disappointed, but I was not. There were a few parts that I didn't 'love,' but for the most part it was great. The end didn't leave me hanging or expecting more and I was satisfied. I tried to take my time with it, Toby bought it for me on Saturday and I stretched it all the way until today, pretty good...I didn't rush through it, I wanted to enjoy it all the way through. He got it at Barnes and Nobles, so it came with some pretty stickers, one that I put in my phone, because I am OBSESSED!

3 comments:

Professor said...

I can't believe I put it down long enough to read your blog,. So far, so good... I have 200 pages until I'm done!

Adam and Megan's Mom said...

I thought it was ok. I missed the sexual tension between Edward and Bella lol. I did love the very end where he says "Damn it" and then jumps her LOL

Oh and the stickers are now on Adam's good boy chart lol

Adam and Megan's Mom said...

I thought it was ok. I missed the sexual tension between Edward and Bella lol. I did love the very end where he says "Damn it" and then jumps her LOL

Oh and the stickers are now on Adam's good boy chart lol