Sunday, May 18, 2008

Explosion


They say that kids who usually are behind in speaking will have an 'explosion' of words all of a sudden. I can officially say we've got blasted by nickys explosion...he says so much now. And I can actually say that other people can comprehend what he is saying. Not completely, but enough to understand. He says so much more than he did last month. I don't know what it is, I can't take credit for it, I think he just started putting things together himself. He says the funniest things too, I crack up everyday the things that he says. I know he doesn't know any better, but sometimes he says things that just aren't appropriate! LOL...the other day, he fell and bumped his butt, he comes up to me teary eyed and says...."Mama, you kiss my butt and make it feel better?" I had to laugh and try to stay straight faced and explain that I can't kiss his butt, I think he's smarter than he looks sometimes, he giggled.

2 comments:

Candace said...

LOL.. Mommy .. kiss my butt!!
I can't wait to see him again..

Kristi said...

Yay for Nicky! I remember those days with Gavin. We used to say he knew Chinese. He talked a lot, but nothing that was understandable(is that a word? ).