Friday, May 30, 2008
Well, I was introduced to a coworker when I came back from maternity. Her name is midge. Well, me being me, I'm absolutely brilliant and have diarrhea of the mouth. I say...midge...hmm...is that short for Midgette (thinking bridgette). As SOON as it came out of my mouth I totally regretted saying it. Her answer: um, yeah...no, Margaret. Boy I felt special.
1. What curse word do you use the most? Fuck. I know its vulgar. Get over it. I dont say it to people I know can't handle that word.
2. Do you own an iPod? I do, its white and very scratched up. I think its in a bottom kitchen cabinet. Weird place, huh? Yeah its a cabinet while moving that 'stuff' got put into that I didn't have a place for.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I have no clue who is on my top list, I hardly visit myspace to chat.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 4:30 am, but I can't normally wake from the dead until at about 4:48. Snooze goes off every 9 min.
5. What color is your room? Dark dark blue. Previous owners painted it, it matches our bedspread, so we kept it.
6. Flip flops or sneakers? Def flip flops...I have a bajillion pairs.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take of course...I don't have many that I am actually in.
8. What was the last movie you watched? Theatre - Baby Mama...hil-air Rented - Untraceable...I really liked this. (which will lead to my next post)
9. Do any of your friends have children? But of course.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Anyone...just one? I'm sure there have been many.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Only recently, it did not work
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? I think Christina Aguilera (sp?) Xmas cd, obviously I don't use it often.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I don't drink reg milk...if at all it would be choc.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Would I be able to tell you?
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? I gave myself one on my arm when I was little, does that count?
16. Who was the last person to call you? This chick who totally made me work at work. Imagine that.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes, I'd be afraid of people that didn't when they were younger. Thats not normal.
19. How many siblings do you have? holy smokes...no full ones...only halvsies and steps. If I must count...I officially have 1 half sister, 4 half brothers, 1 step sister and 5 step brothers. That brings the grand total to 11 if I counted correctly.
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Depends on who it is.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Ron Burgandy - Anchorman
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Aerosmith - its not real, well its a real shirt, but not from a concert...its from target I think.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? duh...read my blog...El torito...that stuffs the bomb diggity.
24. Do you read for fun? I read other peoples blogs for fun. Ha ha...I do have some books that I bought but haven't read yet.
25. Do you cry a lot? No. I used to, but not lately.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? Toby, hes pretty much the only one that texts me on a regular basis. *cough cough Candace*
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both. My desk top is kind of crapping out on me.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? I am, I want a tattoo that says Nicholas in white ink. I stole the idea from Nicole. Thanks Nicole.
29. What is the weather like? Sunny
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Well...toby has 3, they are pretty hidden though. I don't think I would like him *covered* per se
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? So they say.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Can not remember.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 17.25
34. Are you in love or lust? LOVE
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Fo sho...always.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Have you ever seen me?
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28
37. I'm not that stupid.
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Not partikurlerly
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I have! We have one super close to us!
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? The same I guess...
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Apparently my thighs do, to eat...not so much
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? I'm all over the bed
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? HA, today, yes and many other times
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I prefer to receive them
45. What song did you last sing out loud? Can't remember
46. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order SVU
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Will Ferrell
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? January 20th, 2007
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Money. Lots of it.
50. Favorite lyrics? Do not have any...I'm not a huge music fan.
*You can make your own funny signs at glassgiant.com (just in case you are blind and didn't see the script at the bottom of the sign*
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
(A turtle, see the resemblance? I didn't know turtles and lady bugs were related)
(Think I could put this baby to work?)
(Very smart to put the LOUD speakers right near the photo op)
(I crack up each time I look at this one...LOL...she just pulled on her hair due to frustration)
(This one was taken about 5min after I asked him if he was tired, he tells me NO! LOL!)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Back on subject...super hyped!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Today we worked on standing up, if I could get away with him sitting down, I would. Someone told me that he would be tortured later for this in his teen years, so we're getting it over and done with now. What a messy procedure. Whoever decided that men should stand while peeing really ruined it for us moms training our boys. I threw cheerios in there for target practice, he was a little peeved that I threw his delicious snack somewhere and actually expected him to PEE on them. He did do it though. Two times today and will try again before bedtime. No wet pull up yet, well except overnight, he woke up wet, but I'll give him time on that.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Since so many people question why there aren't any pictures of me ever in the bazillion pictures I take while we are out, I included one for once. Thats me in Ame's eye, can you see me? I'm squating (not homeless), you can see my legs and black shirt, and arms....kind of. Well, thats me!
Updated with pictures...here is my beautiful Mothers Day card Maddie made for me, she did such a great job, don't I look purty? I love the dress she put me in! I also put a shot of the figurines that I got, love em!