Thursday, April 17, 2008

Am I Deaf?

Apparently Nicky thinks I am, he will repeat what he is saying until I acknowledge it at least twice. I swear he was searching for my last nerve today and he nearly found it. But I can't help but love the little guy with his sweet smile and little gestures that show me how much he loves me. His manners are surely improving, he says please and thank you now almost always without prompting. When anyone sneezes he says Bless you and after you say thank you he responds with: welcome. If you don't say thank you, he will repeat it again and give you 'the eye.' HA!
Little man was jumping on the couch tonight, I took him off a couple of times and removed him from the area, and the one time I wasn't able to catch him while I was finishing up dinner, what happened? Yep, he fell off and bonked his head on the very cushy hardwood floors. Hmm...maybe there is a reason mom tells me not to jump on the couch?!? I wanted to say told you so, but I couldn't help but scoop him up and give him lovins. I asked him while we were eating dinner if we jump on the couch anymore, to which he replies: nope, no mo jumpin. Hee Hee.

1 comment:

S said...

Last time Adam jumped on the couch and fell off, he cried and climbed into my arms. through his tears he said "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" LOL I think I may have said "told you so" I'm a mean mommy