Saturday, April 26, 2008

Does not share well with others


Good thing you don't have to put bad things on resumes...this would be on the top 10. Definitely not the top, but on the list. More specifically, I don't like to share drinks. Not because I'm greedy. Although I can be, its because I don't like the thought of someone backwashing in my drink. Because, well, you know...my backwash is ok. This thought came to me tonight when Nicky wanted to share my drink. Being my son, I winced and allowed him, all the while thinking about what he has had in his mouth today. I shuddered in disgust. A couple hours later, I went to pick up the drink and take a sip, couldn't do it. Nope.
This rule applies to everyone. Don't worry, I don't discriminate. Even though I swap spit with Toby on a daily basis, it still crosses my mind if we share a drink. For some reason if its out of a straw it doesn't bother me as much. Weird. Oh and if you even are standing over my drink and talk, I probably will toss it as well. I know how germs work, I can't see them, but they are there!

No comments: