Monday, June 2, 2008

Something to do

I'm stealing a couple of ideas from various places. I've stolen an 'about me' thing from the Professor and am going to steal something from Tib. I found a site with a bunch of daily things, here it is. Feel free to join in and take the idea as well. I am going to try and have a theme for each workday. I don't often get on during the weekend unless Toby is working, but I will make one for one day of the weekend.
*Monday - Lets hear what you're planning to have for the week. I don't normally plan for a whole week at a time, especially with our crazy schedules, but I'm gonna give this a whirl.


*Tuesday - Get your work done and take pictures of the progress! Maybe you are going to clean that room that you've been meaning to get to for months or maybe something like taking care of that pile of dishes in the sink...no task is too small! Take a before and after pic and post it here. Check out this blog, there are a lot more to check out!

*Wednesday - This is the day when no words are needed. Post a picture that is self explanatory.


* Thursday - Lets hear what you are thankful for, I know I have many! Thanks for the idea Tib.

*Friday - Weekly photo challenge. Each week I will post what the challenge is for the next week. The photo can come from anywhere, I will be taking mine personally, but you don't have to! Since I haven't done one this week, I will post my topic now, so there is something for this Friday....the topic is....happy. Interpret this however you like!


* Saturday or Sunday -List seven things going on this week.

So thats it folks. Let see how long this will hold my attention.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

Love it! You know that I am ALL ABOUT theme days :)

Greyhound Girl said...

Great concept- can't wait to see what you do with this!